The Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Chamber of Commerce is the leading representative of the business community, actively promoting a prosperous business climate, thereby creating a positive environment for the entire South Lake Minnetonka community.
Member Spotlights will be featured in the bi-weekly newsletter that is distributed to all chamber members as well as our community distribution list of over 3000 people. This is a great way to spotlight your business and get exposure in the community. We want to highlight and celebrate our members. Questions or concerns can be forwarded to email@example.com.
Fill out the form here!
What will the Chamber do for you?
- Welcome Center
- Information clearing house
- Resource sharing
- Local prosperity
- Community well-being
- Local decision-making
- Keep dollars in local economy
- Presence in the community
- Marketing assistance
- Consolidated vision
- Voting rights
- Monthly Meetings
- Community connection
- Retail Committee
- Collaborative opportunities
- Website, Social Media, Weekly communications
- Shared Knowledge
- Elevate your profile
- Booster Club
- Ambassador Club
- Business education
- Magnifies visibility
- Weekly news
- Social media
- Mobile-friendly website
- Destination design
- Attract customers
- Send a positive message
- Generate and turnover revenue
- Special events
- Chamber event involvement
Benefits: Visibility, Connections, Influence
- Listings on website and social media.
- Weekly e-news communications with other chamber members, when your firm has a promotion, sale or event that is pertinent.
- Sponsorship opportunities that offer high visibility for your company name, services and products.
- Opportunities to participate in community promotions and volunteer activities, including but not limited to, economic issues, cultural events, advertising and marketing projects of the Excelsior - Lake Minnetonka community.
- Participation in multi-level platform marketing efforts, such as:
- Full access to the Chamber Welcome Center, 37 Water Street – display materials, use of the conference room, promotional opportunities.
- Access to our partnership with the Minnetonka High School business programs
- Use of Chamber logos on your own marketing materials.
- Networking opportunities at the monthly meetings (3rd Thursday of each month).
Member Networking Meetings
Held on the 1st Tuesday of each month, this is a great way to get away from the office, meet other business owners, promote your products & services and make connections. The Chamber sends e-mail reminders of the date, time and special guest speakers. We invite members and guests to make a brief pitch to the whole group.
Chamber Sponsored Events
Sponsorship, volunteering, attending! All fun ways to be involved and meet new people! Visit the event webpages for further information.
- LUCK O’THE LAKE 5K FUN RUN: Saturday, March 18, 2023. A fundraiser where all proceeds go towards regular Chamber programs such as Holiday lights, Seasonal décor, 4th of July, Art on the Lake, Apple Day, Chamber Welcome Center and many more.
- EXCELSIOR FARMERS' MARKET: Tuesdays, June 14- August 30, 2 - 6 PM.
- ART ON THE LAKE: Saturday & Sunday, June 10 & 11, 2023 in Downtown Excelsior Excelsior. One of Twin Cities’ best-juried art shows, Original art, live music, beautiful setting, delectable food, wine & beer tent.
- EXCELSIOR CRAZY DAYS: The third weekend in July: Annual shopping event on Water Street in downtown Excelsior, shop the end of Summer sales of our local boutiques.
- LAKE MINNETONKA 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION Free event at the Excelsior Commons. Register for the Firecracker 1-mile, 5K & 10K Run, Kids’ Patriotic Parade, Live Music, Food Vendors and Fireworks.
- APPLE DAY: Friday & Saturday, September 16 & 17 , 2013 in Downtown Excelsior. A Lakeside Festival celebrating community, featuring locally produced foods, art, handicrafts & a good old fashioned street dance.